As part of Bunyanik’s Acceptable Use Policy, you agree not to use the information, services or any other part of the Bunyanik Platform to take any action that:
- are contrary to Bunyanik’s public image, goodwill or reputation;
- promote any illegal activity or content, including without limitation child or animal abuse, violence, illegal drug use, and underage drinking;
- infringe on our or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, tortious, pornographic or obscene;
- are hateful or discriminatory based on factors such as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin and other legally protected characteristics
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Bunyanik Platform, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Bunyanik Platform;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Bunyanik Platform;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Bunyanik Platform;
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Bunyanik Platform without our prior written authorization;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Bunyanik or its licensors or suppliers;
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing law and regulations whether from local or international entities or equivalent applicable, foreign law or to publish or distribute content that is not related to home remodeling or design;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," crawl or scrape the Bunyanik Platform or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Bunyanik Platform or its contents, authentication and security measures;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Bunyanik Platform's servers or any data not intended for you;
- harvest or collect information about any Bunyanik Platform visitors or members without their express consent; and/or
contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence
made or authorized by the named company, designer, or artist ("like a _" or "inspired by _")
Bunyanik Shop Terms of Sale
You may be provided the opportunity on the Bunyanik Platform to purchase products and services that are offered, sold or manufactured by Bunyanik International Brokerage LLC or third parties (collectively “Products and services”). Such Products and services may be available for purchase directly from third-party sellers (“Sellers”) or from Bunyanik International Brokerage Est., as indicated by the “sold by” field on the Product listing.
- No Endorsement or Verification. The availability of any Products and services on the Bunyanik Platform or in the Bunyanik Shop does not imply our endorsement of the Products and services. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Depictions of Products and services in features.
- Product and Service Reviews. Product and service listings may contain ratings and reviews obtained from third parties. Product reviews posted by Bunyanik users are solely the opinions of the posters. None of the Product reviews contain or reflect any opinions or views of Bunyanik. Ratings given in connection with purchases verified by Bunyanik may be given greater weight than ratings not verified by Bunyanik.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation Right. The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer for any reason. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of an order. Prices and availability of Products and services on the Bunyanik Platform or through the Bunyanik Shop are subject to change. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Products and services Sold by Third Parties.
- Pricing. Prices for Products and services sold by Sellers are set by the Seller. See our Pricing Policy for more information about pricing.
- Payments. Bunyanik Shop acts as a payments processor on behalf of the Seller and does not act as your agent with respect to any payments for Products and services submitted via the Bunyanik Platform. To the contrary, Bunyanik Shop acts as the Seller’s payment collection agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments for Products and services from you on behalf of the Seller. Upon your payment of funds to Bunyanik Shop, your payment obligation to Seller for the listed amount is complete, and Bunyanik Shop is responsible for remitting the funds to Seller. In the event that Bunyanik Shop does not remit any such amounts to the Seller, the Seller will not have any recourse against you directly.
- Risk of Loss. For Products and services purchased from Sellers, the risk of loss and title for purchased Products and services pass from the Seller to buyer upon delivery. Bunyanik Shop does not transfer legal ownership of any Products and services from Seller to you.
- Returns and Refunds. Products and services sold by Sellers are eligible for returns and refunds if and as indicated by the terms on the Product listing.
- Third-Party Warranty Information. For Products and services sold by Sellers, warranty information is listed under the seller and shipping information for that Product, typically under the “View Return Policy” link. The obligation to satisfy any indicated warranty for a Product is between you and the Seller or the manufacturer or supplier, and not with Bunyanik International Brokerage Est..
- Products and services Sold by Bunyanik Shop.
- Pricing. See our Pricing Policy for more information about pricing.
- Risk of Loss. For Products and services purchased from Bunyanik Shop, the risk of loss and title for purchased Products and services pass to you upon delivery to the shipping carrier.
- Returns, Refunds and Title. Returns of Products and services sold by Bunyanik International Brokerage Est. are subject to our Returns Policy unless marked as non-returnable. Bunyanik International Brokerage Est. does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Bunyanik International Brokerage Est. does not take title to the refunded item.
- Third-Party Warranty Information. See our Warranty Policy for more information about manufacturer warranties.
- Customer Service Limitations. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through our customer service team or various programs, Bunyanik has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of Product listings, or that a seller, manufacturer or supplier will satisfactorily honor the warranty offered by that party for a specific Product. Neither Bunyanik nor any Seller will be responsible for any damage caused by installation or attempted installation of any Product by you or any third-party.
- 3D Models. Some Product listings may include a three-dimensional model (“3D Model”) of the Product for reference. 3D Models may not represent every Product feature and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. You are responsible for reviewing the Product specifications, description, and photos before buying a Product.
Prohibited Products Policy
Bunyanik maintains a very strict policy around the products that can be listed for sale on Bunyanik Marketplace. All products must comply with all laws and regulations and with the Bunyanik Prohibited Products Policy, stated here.
Bunyanik strives to provide a safe and trustworthy buying experience. The following products are prohibited for sale on Bunyanik Marketplace:
- Illegal products
- Stolen or counterfeit products
- Used products, with the exception of truly vintage or antique products and the products listed under used product category
- Recalled or defective products
- Weapons (may be acceptable in rare cases if deemed artwork or antique)
- Products using the name or brand of a company, designer, or artist in the title or description if products are not lawfully made or authorized by the named company, designer, or artist ("like a _" or "inspired by _")
- Products that infringe the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property or personal rights of others
- Products made of fur, ivory, or endangered or threatened species
- Products that contain offensive, violent, obscene, cruel or inappropriate content in product names, descriptions, logos, or images, including but not limited to:
- Profanity or symbols/signs representing profanity
- Pornographic, sexually explicit, or sexually violent content
- Promotion, depiction or glorification of illegal activity
- Promotion, depiction or glorification of violence towards others or self
- Promotion, depiction or glorification of hatred, intolerance, violence, ridicule, and/or bigotry toward a group of people or the promotion of organizations fostering these views (e.g., Nazi memorabilia)
- Promotion or glorification of cruelty towards animals
It is your sole responsibility to be familiar with all products that you list for sale and understand all the laws governing their sale and distribution. All your products must comply with this Prohibited Products Policy at all times. If you sell a product that is deemed to be in violation of this policy, Bunyanik in its sole discretion, may immediately remove your product listings, suspend your selling privileges, and terminate your account. Furthermore, if you are selling illegal products, Bunyanik may withhold payment.
This Pricing Policy describes how certain prices are displayed on the Bunyanik Platform. This policy is a part of the Bunyanik Terms of Sale.
If a “Sale” badge is displayed on a product listing, it means that the product is being offered for sale for a limited period of time at a lower price than it was previously offered on Bunyanik.
Some products may show prices marked “Was” or “At Other Retailer”. "Was" prices represent prices at which the same or comparable products were offered on Bunyanik within the past 90 days. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken
Errors to prices will be corrected when discovered. We reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission, and to retract any offer
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. A cookie may have unique identifiers and reside, among other places, on your device, in emails we send to you, on the Platform, and on third-party sites using our plug-ins, widgets, embedded content, and pixels.
Cookies set by us are called "first-party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than us are called "third-party cookies." Third-party cookies enable features or functionality provided by third parties in connection with the Platform, for example, advertising, interactive features, and analytics. The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your device both when it visits our website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some are required for technical reasons in order for our Platform to operate. Others provide a better experience on our Platform by remembering some of your activities on the Platform (including through our plug-ins, widgets, and embedded content). Other cookies enable more relevant advertising and better analytics.
Essential Cookies. Some cookies are required for the Platform to operate, for example, in the following ways:
- To identify you as being logged into the Platform
- To make sure you connect to the right service on our Platform when we make any changes to the way the Platform works
Cookies for Features and Services. Some cookies provide a better experience on our Platform. For example, without cookies to remember some of your settings and activities on our Platform, the following functionality may become unavailable:
- Adding purchases to your basket and remembering the products you have added
- Remembering settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors
- Remembering if you already have viewed or engaged with particular content on the Platform to avoid showing these items to you again
- Remembering when you have added a photo to your ideabook
Cookies for Analytics and Personalization. Some cookies collect information about how you use the Platform to help us improve how our Platform is being used, and to help us understand what may interest you so that we may personalize your experience accordingly. These cookies, for example:
- Generate statistics on how the Platform is used, including to measure any errors that occur or to obtain data on the number of users of the Platform that have taken certain actions
- Test different designs for the Platform
- Help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded
- Collect or transmit information about you, such as your browser type and search preferences, and your use of the Platform or third-party sites that incorporate part of the Platform
These cookies perform functions like measuring the performance of ads, preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases, making predictions about your preferences and delivering ads both on and off our Platform that are more relevant based on your visits to our Platform and other sites. These cookies, for example:
- Provide feedback to advertising partners that one of their visitors also visited the Platform
- Provide our advertisers with data relating to ads that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use
- Are used to show you relevant advertising both on and off of the Platform
- Are used to understand what actions you take on the Platform after receiving our advertising
To learn more about how you may opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising from participating businesses, advertising networks, and advertising partners, please see the “How I can control cookies” section.
Third-Party Cookies. Learn more about the third parties that serve cookies from our Platform and the purposes for which such cookies are used.
How can I control cookies
In addition, you can opt-out of the collection of any information through cookies for interest-based advertising purposes by businesses participating through the local and international advertising initiatives. Please visit these organizations' opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from participating businesses. Please note that if you opt-out from interest-based advertising through any organizations’ tools:
- Cookies may still be used to collect data for purposes other than interest-based advertising, including analytics, and you may still see online ads from us, but the ads will not be targeted based on behavioral information about you and thus, may be less relevant to you and your interests.
- Your opt-out will only apply to the web browser from which you opt-out. You must opt-out from each web browser from which you do not want interest-based advertising (and this may involve different devices, if you use more than one).
- If you delete or clear your browser’s cookies, you will need to opt-out again.